by Steve Cook
I am very enthusiastically in favour of vaccines that:
* Have been thoroughly and rigorously trialed and tested to the (verified) highest scientific standards.
* As a result of such testing or by virtue of their proven track record, have been proven completely safe and free of adverse reactions or side effects in the short AND long term.
* Are free of toxins such as Mercury, Aluminium, Formaldehyde or other harmful ingredients.
* Do exactly what their proponents, marketers, advertisers, government sponsors and manufacturers say they will do.
* Are produced and marketed by manufacturers with a proven track record of high ethical standards, truthfulness and integrity, as well as product safety.
* Are the product of pharmaceutical companies who have not be indemnified by their pals in the government against claims arising from harm or death caused by their vaccine – such indemnity being un-needed if the product is safe and ethical (see above).
* Are safe to take alongside other vaccines, it having been thoroughly and honestly investigated and scientifically proven that there is no such thing as “over-vaccination” and any number of vaccines (two, ten, twenty, two hundred etc) can be safely injected into a human being with no inhibition of or adverse effect on the health or immunity or longevity of the organism this injected.
* If the vaccine is not entirely safe or free of adverse effects, its dangers, risks and adverse effects are clearly honestly and unequivocally described in full by the manufacturer so that I or anyone else can assess the risks against the risks of the disease being vaccinated against and make my own informed choice.
* That the disease being vaccinated against is of sufficient threat to my survival due to its virulence or my own vulnerable condition or some combination of the two to warrant resorting to a vaccine instead of relying on my own immune system.
I heartily endorse any vaccine that ticks all these boxes.
As soon as one appears I will let you know.
But don’t hold your breath . . .
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.