by Kieron McFadden,
Clearly, judging by the disgusting misbehaviour and double standards of the planet’s political “elite”, this time in Ireland, the “Very Best people” consider themselves above the laws they inflict on everyone else.
And equally self-evidently so far as the “epidemic” is concerned, even they – along with the majority of the populace – don’t believe their own propaganda.
The article below from The Irish Examiner brings this sharply into focus.
The Free World Order that will soon replace the mis-managed shambles created by the decaying global criminal network known as the Deep State shall require and, indeed, mandate profound changes in the conduct of governance to render obsolete those operating principles observably inimical to the creation for the wellbeing of all of a user-friendly civilisation. These shall include but are not necessarily limited to:
- making accountable for their actions, without compromise or exemption, all those (ALL those) engaged in the business of governance.
- enshrining and enforcing without fear or favour the principle that all those engaged in the businesses of governance are subject to the same laws, codes of conduct, mores, customs and expectations of good behaviour as the rest of the citizenry.
- the formulation of a binding code of conduct applicable to all those in the business of governance and enforceable by law, that proscribes unequivocally all disrespectful , disruptive, dishonest, duplicitous or deleterious behaviour inhibitive of the well-being of the honest citizen.
- the establishment and application in practice of the principle that, whilst it is most optimum for the people to help their government and the government to help its people, it is not the role or duty of the people to SERVE their government. It is, however, the role and duty of government to serve its people and that service to the community IS its privilege.
- The privilege of that group of human beings known broadly as “the government” shall comprise solely the privilege of service to the nation and there shall be no other privilege.
- The establishment of a watchdog body charged with the duty of policing, on behalf of The People, the organs and entities and persons of governance so as to monitor and enforce where needed the application of these principles.
Here is the article:
Golfgate latest: Resignations, apologies, regrets and a call for golf society to disband
Micheál Martin’s Government has been rocked by the fall-out from an Oireachtas Golf Society event in Galway on Wednesday night, as revealed by the Irish Examiner.
The then Agriculture Minister Dara Calleary was among over 80 people who attended the event, which breached public health guidelines. Current public health guidelines around Covid-19 say that no more than 50 people should gather indoors.
- Agriculture Minister Dara Calleary has resigned;
- Galway West TD Noel Grealish has apologised saying “it was an error of judgement”;
- Taoiseach Micheál Martin has removed the party whip from three Fianna Fáil Senators – Paul Daly, Aidan Davitt and Niall Blaney
- Senator Jerry Buttimer has resigned as Leas Cathaoirleach of the Seanad;
- Leo Varadkar has removed the Fine Gael whip from Senators Jerry Buttimer, Paddy Burke and John Cummins;
- Gardaí have confirmed they are investigating the event for alleged breaches of Covid-19 regulations;
- Phil Hogan confirmed he attended and claims he fully complied with guidelines;
- EU Commission confirms President Ursula von der Leyen has been informed of the event;
- Former Attorney General Seamus Woulfe confirmed he attended, believing event complied with guidelines;
- The official invite for the golf event made no mention of the pandemic.
- Ceann Comhairle: Oireachtas Golf Society should disband ‘as a matter of urgency’
The Oireachtas Golf Society, which hosted the controversial dinner which led to a Minister resigning and a number of Senators losing their party’s whip, has been asked to disband.
The Ceann Comhairle, Seán Ó Fearghaíl, wrote to the Secretary of the Golf Society today saying the group should be wound up “as a matter of urgency”.
“While recognising that the Golf Society operates independently of the Oireachtas I write to suggest that, in the aftermath of this week’s events in Clifden, the society as it is currently structured and named be wound up as a matter of urgency,” Mr Ó Fearghaíl said.
Former Cavan and Monaghan TD Paudge Connolly broke quarantine rules by attending the controversial Oireachtas Golf Society dinner just days after being in Spain.
The Independent Councillor played golf in Algorfa on August 11 before returning home.
Councillor Connolly has apologised for attending the dinner.
The official invite for a golf outing which saw 82 people flout Covid guidelines made no mention of the pandemic.
The Oireachtas Golf Society distributed the invite, seen by the Irish Examiner, in the months previous the event which went ahead over Tuesday and until Wednesday night in Clifden in Galway.
Tuesday was listed as “Captain’s prize day” with the Captain listed as Galway TD Noel Grealish.
Wednesday’s schedule lists “President’s prize day” with President, former Fianna Fáil TD and Senator Donie Cassidy.
The invite lists a number of prices for accommodation in the Station House Hotel and surrounding hotels as well as asking members for €20 for their membership fee.
Despite the invite spanning two A4 pages, there is no mention of Covid-19 guidelines, restrictions or safety measures throughout the text.
Taoiseach Michael Martin has removed the party whip from three Fianna Fáil Senators – Paul Daly, Aidan Davitt and Niall Blaney who attended the Oireachtas Golf Society event.
Earlier today, the Tánaiste Leo Varadkar removed the Fine Gael whip from Senators Jerry Buttimer, Paddy Burke and John Cummins.
Read more here
Related articles by Kieron McFadden
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.