The following article was originally published by Europe Reloaded and we are pleased to feature it here complete with an intro by the ER editor Pam Barker.
ER Editor: Dr. Cahill begins by giving COVID illness and death statistics on Ireland for different age groups which are, frankly, a joke when it comes to justifying imposition of a lockdown. Yet 10-20 times more people will die from the measures taken in response. We have to end the lockdown and stop all other measures, she says.
Her talk is highly informative, which dispenses clear advice to people and parents on what steps to do next:
- Treatments ARE available so there SHOULD be fewer deaths in seasons to come (inhaled steroids, invermectin, HCQ, vitamins and zinc). HCQ needs to be available in September and October for the elderly in care homes. It needs to be the basis of public health policy.
- Lockdowns, masks, social distancing and forced vaccination are crimes against people, children and the elderly. The planned school treatment of children will harm the next generation, leaving them prone to anxiety and depression. Testing needs to stop.
- The death rate up to June 2020 is similar to a normal flu season.
- There is hope: Canada – lawyer Rocco Galati filed a comprehensive lawsuit in early July against govt measures. In Poland, the health minister has resigned over the way the govt handled lockdown.
- We need to stop schools imposing masks, social distancing and any kind of testing imposed on children without parental consent. We need to write a notice of liability to the principals, teachers and school board members and get them to personally sign off on the liability of these measures. In Irish law, people in positions of responsibility have no legal right to infringe our human rights and rights under the constitution to enforce masks or vaccinations.
- More than 1/2 the deaths from covid were preventable. In future, these can be prevented.
- Practical advice: For those who died, we need to ask our local coroner for a copy of the death certificate and then ask the family doctor why the elderly relative wasn’t given HCQ.
- Vaccines: Cahill isn’t anti-vax, but compulsory vaccines are not needed in view of the treatments we have available. 600,000 nasal vaccinations are going to be bought for Ireland’s children 4-12 years old, yet there is no death under the age of 16. There is no need to vaccinate children against flu or covid. Parents need to actively take back their responsibilities and be prepared for sudden changes in the law.
- Doctors and scientists around the global are networking. They see a pattern having emerged: HCQ was withdrawn or destroyed at a certain time around the world; the media started to report non-existent adverse events. From January, people with covid were transferred from hospitals to care homes; the same elderly are still locked up in care homes. The proper medical treatment wasn’t given to these elderly patients. Rules for non-resuscitation were made by excluding family-member permission, HCQ was not given. Lawyers in 12 countries are doing public enquiries. Medical doctors are liaising with them.
- On August 29th there will be a major rally in London, with speakers like Dr. Scott Jensen of Minnesota who has been fired. Dr. Mohammad Adil made a video that got him fired. 15 doctors and nurses will be at this rally, including Dr. Sherry Tenpenny. The 500 German doctors of ACU2020 will be linking up by livestream. At their rally in Berlin on August 1, 2020, 1.3 million people showed up. Two million people are expected to show up on August 29 in Berlin.
TRUTH AND FREEDOM! Say NO!
Dr Dolores Cahill Speech in Dublin Destroys Gov’t Argument for COVID Lockdown, Masks and Vaccines
Since the onset of the COVID crisis, one of the most censored people on social media has been Dr. Dolores Cahill from Ireland – targeted by corporate censors at Silicon Valley firms like YouTube and Google, and automatically flagged by the automated ‘fact checker’ censorship feature on Facebook. So-called ‘third party fact-checkers’ from mainstream corporate media outlets like USA Today, AFP, Science Feedback – claim to know more about biological science than Dr. Cahill, and they believe they are entitled to shutdown her views and opinions aired on social media platforms.
Her qualifications: Dr Dolores Cahill is a molecular biologist and immunologist, specialising in early diagnosis of diseases, research integrity, and looking at the impacts of government policy in science, innovation, education, as well as on public health of society. She has been a science professor for 15 years – most recently with University College Dublin, and has served for 10 years on the government advisory science council, and 15 years as an EU expert advisor.
This past weekend, Dolores Cahill spoke to thousands of people gathered in the Ireland’s capital city of Dublin for “Time For Change” Against Oppressive Government Restrictions and Mandates, with crowds assembling in peaceful protest against the Irish government’s COVID lockdown policies. This was the second anti-lockdown rally held in Dublin since the beginning of the crisis in Ireland. Thousands gathered to protest against new government mandates, lack of transparency in their own reporting, proportionality of policy decisions, and the lack of government accountability, their cadre of science advisors and public health officials. Cahill addressed the crowd on issues of government liability for its policies based on misinformation, and constitutional rights’ violations based on unscientific findings leading to unwarranted lockdowns, social distancing, school closures, masks, and vaccines.
“As doctors, scientists and in public health, we all and the govt and public we have a duty to look at the harm, as well as the benefits of everything that they implement, and what they are doing is not considering the harm from the lockdown, versus the deaths associated with COVID-19 and this is wrong,” said Dr Cahill to crowd gathered at Custom House in Dublin’s city centre.
Watch the entire speech here:
READ MORE COVID-19 NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire COVID Files
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.