Intro by Fabian Ubiquitus
Here is a nice summary of the government’s Covid psychological attack on the populace. It is an attack carried out under the camouflage of “science” and “public health” but when you look closer, it becomes clear that neither science nor public health have much to do with it other than provide a smoke screen.
The quote is from an article on the Doctors for Covid Ethics website.
The Prevailing Corona Nonsense Narrative, Debunked . . . (excerpt)
The governments of almost all countries seem to have forgotten their epidemic plans, which wisely spare the individuals, the society and the economy.
In blind obedience to the WHO and to lobbyists, called experts, they are enacting self-destructive non-pharmacological interventions, including lockdowns never considered before, following the authoritarian Chinese role model. They are doing this almost globally, in lockstep.
Without consulting the population, they procure billions of doses of emergency mRNA and DNA injections . . .
. . . is technology is being widely used on humans for the first time. Almost worldwide, the constitution, the rule of law, human rights, civil liberties, ethics, scientificity, and common sense are being sacrificed in favour of a quasi-global authoritarian regime under the control of the WHO: Who controls the WHO, controls the world!
All elements of the prevailing corona narrative are invented out of the fact-free vacuum.
1. SARS-CoV-2 did not emerge in Wuhan in December 2019. First, in November 2020, a study from Milan showed that SARS-CoV-2 was endemic in Italy as early as September 2019, before the 2019/20 flu season. Other studies showed the same later, for example in France.
2. There is no SARS-CoV-2 epidemic of national scope, thus no pandemic. This is already evident from the lack of excess mortality when corrected for demographics, and from the rather low occupancy of the intensive care units, whose capacities, in addition, have been massively reduced since April 2020.
3. The indication to test, namely not only critically ill hospitalised patients with a need for specific antiviral therapy, in the surveillance system, and in a study cohort, but to test even asymptomatic, formerly called healthy, people and, on top of that, to test only for one single of all respiratory viruses that must be considered in the differential diagnosis of respiratory infections, is wrong.
4. The Drosten RT-PCR test is neither diagnostic for an infection with SARS-CoV-2 nor for a sickness or death from COVID-19. On November 27th, 2020, an international group of 22 life scientists, including myself, published an ‘External Peer Review of the Corman-Drosten Paper’.
We explain that conflicts of interest exist, that the alleged peer review within 24 hours is absurd, and ten fundamental scientific flaws. This most important medical publication of 2020, which can hardly be surpassed in terms of lack of scientificity, should never have been published.
The Corman-Drosten RT-PCR test protocol is fabricated poorly and vaguely, without validation and standardisation. As a result of cross reaction with other coronaviruses, its specificity of about 98.6%, corresponding to 1.4% false positives, which is already low in the absence of any virus, is further reduced to up to 92.4%, corresponding to 7.6% false positives, during the flu season. Everywhere, the test is performed differently and at too high cycle thresholds. Although studies have shown that no culturable viruses are present in samples with a Ct value above 28, the tests are still carried out with cycle threshold values above 35. Their results are reported worldwide without reference to clinical symptoms.
5. The symptoms, clinical, laboratory and radiological findings of COVID-19 are not clearly distinguishable from diseases caused by other respiratory viruses.
6. There is no epidemiologically relevant asymptomatic transmission of respiratory viruses. What we learned in medical school has meanwhile been confirmed also for SARS-CoV-2 by numerous studies. The ‘asymptomatic contact’ invented by Prof. Drosten in the Letter to the Editor of January 30th, 2020 was very much symptomatic: the patient had suppressed her symptoms with medication.
Therefore, all non-pharmacological interventions for asymptomatic, formerly called healthy, people beyond the proven effective measures to contain the spread of SARS-CoV-2, hygiene and self-isolation of sick people, are ineffective.
7. The long quoted high case fatality rate (CFR) of 2% was misleading. Every primary school student knows that it is not the CFR that is relevant, but the infection fatality rate (IFR), which can easily be lower by a factor of about one hundred because of the number of undetected cases.
8. The initial claim that 5% of the infected people would need intensive care treatment was wrong, for the same reasons that every primary school student understands. It led to the procurement of about 1,000 ventilators and to the postponement of non-emergency but of necessary operations.
9. SARS-CoV-2 is not a mass murderer. The most recent realistic estimate of the global IFR is 0.15%, below 0.05% for under 70s. After replacing the number of deceased within 28 days with a positive PCR test on whatever cause by the number of deceased from COVID-19, it is even much lower, well below that of seasonal influenza.
10. An epidemic does not spread exponentially, but according to a logistic or Gompertz function.
11. Due to basic and cross-immunity only about 10-20% of the people contract the seasonal corona and influenza viruses during each flu season. Herd immunity is likely to exist since the end of the Corona-19 season, in our mid-northern latitudes in April 2020. Therefore, an ‘nth wave of a respiratory virus’ is also a biological impossibility.
12. There is effective prophylaxis: for example healthy lifestyle, lots of social contacts, and vitamin D3.
13. There is effective, well tolerated, low cost therapy: for example topical budesonide, normal doses of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.
14. The serial experimental mRNA and DNA injections are unnecessary (IFR 0.15%, for <70a: <0.05%, even much lower after replacing the number of deceased from whatever cause within 28 days with a positive PCR test by the number of deceased from COVID-19, moreover SARS-CoV-2 is mutating permanently and in the sense that it becomes more infectious while less dangerous), ineffective (according to the registration studies, which are not worth the paper they are written on, the mRNA injections reduce the risk of mild COVID-19 disease absolutely(!) by <1%, there are no data for severe courses and in >75-year-olds), and unsafe (anaphylactic reactions, thromboembolism, thrombocytopenia, DIC, and myocarditis in the short term, possible ADE in the medium term, possible autoimmune diseases, cancer, and others in the medium to long term).
SARS-CoV-2 is not an alien! It is a newly discovered member of the well-known beta coronavirus family. Therefore, it self-evidently occurs seasonally from November to April and mutates, without human intervention, in such a way that it becomes ever more contagious but less dangerous. Because of existing basic and cross-immunity, only a fraction of the population falls ill. The disease is usually self-limiting and leaves immunity, possibly for life, and better than the best vaccination ever could. It kills comparatively few people and, unlike influenza, no children.
The entire prevailing corona narrative is nonsense. It justifies the globally dominating unscientific, inhumane madness. Such can be wrought with any respiratory virus: if we no longer test all people with a hypersensitive, low-specific RT-PCR test that cross-reacts with other viruses for theoretically one RNA fragment of SARS-CoV-2, but for one of, say, influenza or metapneumoviruses, we immediately have an influenza or metapneumo testing pandemic.
Incidentally, every second-year medical student must study the basics of epidemiology. There, he or she learns that when an epidemic of national scope is declared, a study cohort representative of the population must be formed immediately. It is used to monitor the number of cases, the severity of the disease and the status of immunity, in this case by determining antibodies and T-cell immunity.
Although it has been more than a year since the WHO declared the COVID pandemic, such a representative surveillance cohort does not exist. Even worse: from week 13 to 44, the FOPH had also paused the surveillance system, thus completing the total blind flight.
The epidemic is largely an unreal PCR testing epidemic, but the oppressive measures which it has produced are real; they threaten our freedom, our livelihoods and even our lives.
Dear responsible colleagues!
Please remember the Hippocratic Oath (“Primum non nocere, secundum cavere, tertium sanare”) and the Geneva Declaration of the World Medical Association:
I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat.
Dear responsible fellow humans!
Wake up, stand up and fight, peacefully but firmly; if not for yourself, then for your children’s future and that of your grandchildren!
People’s Media News Dashboard
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.