There’s no Smoke Without Fibs
by Steve Cook
Hatt Mancock just told the most scurrilous lies to the House and to the British people. If you read the article below, you will understand the enormity of the crime this scumbag has committed.
It is probably a measure of just how wet or treasonous our Parliament is that this pycho can disrespect the British people with the most calculating, bare-faced, irresponsible, reckless and deadly lies and not raise so much as a freakin’ eyebrow among the feckless poseurs that occupy the benches of Puppet Show Central
Clearly this criminal knows he can brazenly utter the most appallingly misleading and destructive untruths that could well put millions of lives at risk – and not even bother to hide very much the fact that he is lying – secure in the knowledge that there is nobody in the British establishment who cares enough to do a damn thing about it.
My dear old dad had a saying for such people, “All mouth and no trousers” (Trousers =pants for my American readers).
So Mancock’s are on fire and Parliament isn’t wearing any
If Manock’s magic potion starts killing people let us not forget who lied about it and who stood by and let him do it. These people will have the blood of UK citizens on their hands.
This is Matthew Hancock announcing the “milestone” of an MHRA approved “vaccine” to the House of Commons yesterday.
These are the key facts about the Pfizer-Biontech product’s assessment under Reg174 at the MRHA:
- This medicinal product does not have a UK marketing authorisation but has been given authorisation for temporary supply by the UK Department of Health and Social Care
- It has no approval at all for people aged under 16
- The administration of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should be postponed in individuals suffering from acute severe febrile illness
- No interaction or contraindication studies have been performed. In the absence of compatibility studies, this medicinal product must not be mixed with other medicinal products.
- COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination
- It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk
- The effects of the vaccine on fertility are unknown
- Reporting suspected adverse reactions after authorisation of the medicinal product is important. It allows continued monitoring of the benefit/risk balance of the medicinal product. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions via the Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/
The MHRA was given just five days to study the mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.