Fiona Hine: CoviLeaks — Truth Be Told
SOURCE: WORLD COUNCIL FOR HEALTH
Joining us live at General Assembly Meeting #74 on January 30, organizer Fiona Hine spoke about the success of the recent London rally outside the BBC in support of Covid-19 vaccine victims. She then answered questions from our live audience.
Fiona has spearheaded the #TruthBeTold Covid Vaccine Victim Awareness Month campaign in January 2023.
Who is Fiona Hine?
- Fiona Hine is the founder of CoviLeaks, an information hub which has organized countless Freedom Rallies in London since August 2020.
- As an Events, Hospitality and Business Development professional, Fiona suffered the loss of a career in 2020 due to the Covid lockdown. Having always been a critical thinker; she dedicated her time to research which led to the creation of CoviLeaks, organizing protests and being a Founding Member of The World Freedom Alliance.
- She now holds several criminal convictions for “holding a gathering of more than 6 or 30 people” due to organizing anti-lockdown rallies throughout 2020.
- Fiona led the #TruthBeTold COVID Vaccine Victim Awareness Month, a campaign to raise awareness about the damage, including life changing injuries and fatalities, as a direct result of the Covid-19 injections.
What is CoviLeaks?
- In addition to being an information hub, CoviLeaks has organized Freedom Rallies in London since being founded by Fiona Hine in August 2020.
- They are a founding member of The World Freedom Alliance.
- They’re also a founding member of World Wide Rally For Freedom International and continue to organize Nationwide rallies, as well as support community outreach groups.
And here is what the venerable Dr Vernon Coleman had to say about her
Fiona Hine, a determined, brave and committed campaigner, is representing herself in court from December 6th, charged with breaking coronavirus regulations over a year ago. She is using legal constitutional arguments and citing articles 10 and 11 of the Human Rights Act. She is also questioning whether the Coronavirus Regulations are constitutional. Vital stuff. I hope everyone congratulates Fiona Hine on her courage and wishes her good luck. The court should dismiss her case, pay her costs and award her massive damages against the metropolitan police.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.