by Steve Cook
Our man in an oxygen tent
The shock news that, whilst the average life span of Britons is 81.5 years, people who die of COVID19 are on average 82.4 years old, has spurred the government to ramp up its efforts to spread the disease.
“Clearly,” said Pandemic Supremo, Matt Bangkok, “people who are catching COVID19 are living a year longer than average, thanks to the efforts of this government and it is in everyone’s interest to catch it as soon as possible.”
The government has been rebuked, however, by expert rebukers on Twitter and other halls of learning over severe problems with COVID19 not being infectious enough. As one expert, who prefers to remain anonymous for reasons of not wanting to be identified, explained:
“The government keeps promising us that the life-saving bug is highly infectious but this is just PR backed up by fake stats designed to make it look good. But this isn’t fooling anyone because the bitter truth is that we all know that it is is quite difficult to catch it. Some people have been trying for months and still haven’t managed it!”
Bangkok, however, poured scorn on these claims and said in a TV interview,
“I pour scorn on such claims with every ounce of scorn in my body.”
He then went on to explain how the government’s efforts to make sure everyone catches COVID 19 have been largely successful, overcoming seemingly insurmountable barriers such as it not being very infectious.
“We’ve know from the start that it is very deadly,” he explained, “and can kill as many as twelve octogenarians in a single week if they also have pneumonia or gunshot wounds and what we now refer to as the “COVID19 Longevity Anomaly” shows how its deadliness becomes obvious in people, on average, a year older than most other people who have died.”
He also promised that,
“having found new and improved ways to ensure the virus spreads despite all the difficulties with its sub-standard infectiousness, we will now seek to ramp up the successful actions we have developed infection-wise.”
These successful actions include:
* Scaring the crap out of everybody, as fear weakens the immune system as well as disabling the brain’s CSL (Common-Sense Lobe). This comes in handy if (2) below fails.
* Depressing everybody, as being depressed also weakens the immune system. This comes in handy if (1) above fails.
* Not telling anybody about Vitamins C and D, nor Zinc as these are now covered by the Official Secrets Act. These nutrients are notorious for boosting the immune system and thus shortening the life-span by denying us the life-prolonging benefits of COVID19 or similar mild flu bugs.
* Ruining people’s social and family lives by such measures as solitary confinement and/or convincing young people they will murder their grandparents if they breathe near them. See (1) and (2) above. The feasibility of making hugging a criminal offence is now being studied in a range of press releases.
* Releasing old people from hospital life support, oxygen tents, sterile environments and other non-essential treatments and returning them to rest homes so they can infect everybody.
* Making everybody stay indoors out of any harmful fresh air or sunlight and discouraging life threatening activities such as exercise.
Making families huddle together indoors so they can more efficiently infect one another.
* Making people wear masks as these boost the body’s ability to breathe back in its own virus-laden saliva.
* Making social distancing compulsory and having an uninspiring muppet such as the Prime Minister tell everybody they must do it, “or else”, as this inspires people to resist social distancing.
Related COVID News
Secret government scientists have told the government in top secret reports that secret studies have show that if it were not for lockdowns causing mass suicides – itself an unavoidable by-product of population culling – the average life span of people enjoying the benefits of COVID 19 would be 103!
The above article is from The Daily Scare
Visit the Daily Scare now and let go of reality
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.